Welcome to the Local 735 UAW Retirees website.
Tiger Game Trip
Trip Date: August 28th, 2014
Other Trips in Planning.
- Meet at Local 174, at ?time? am
- Bus times to be announced.
- We have reserved 120 tickets for August 28th Tigers vs. Yankees.
- Last year we had 60 people that went, so this year lets fill up 2 buses.
- It's an afternoon game that starts at 1:30 pm
- Cost is $30.00 per person.
- All money has to be paid by: TBD
- Contact Ron Howell and get your name on the list to go.
Root, Root(Beer), for the home team …
LAW SUIT: Asbestos and Metal Cutting Fluids
- There have been several members of Local 735 contacted by a law firm concerning asbestos and metal cutting fluids that were used in our plant. This lawsuit does not involve General Motors or the Union.
- If you want more information you can call the following numbers:
- Asbestos: (855) 898-7800
- Metal Cutting Fluids: (800) 852-6299
We want all our members to pass along their favorite recipes. We are putting together a Local 735 Retiree cookbook, and Donna Hogue is in charge of gathering the recipes and putting the cook book together. We know there are a bunch of great cooks out there, you have all those family recipes, and we have a bunch of men who like to cook, bake or barbeque, so lets share with all our sisters and brothers and let them enjoy what we have enjoyed for years.
You can give your recipes to anyone on the Executive Board and we will make sure Donna gets them. Thank you Donna for taking this assignment on.
Pictures from the game.
You may want to view this full screen.
Class action about GM 401(k) $1-2/3 Par Common Stock
Go to: gcginc.com
or cut and paste: www.gcginc.com/pages/case_archive_search.php
Find the "Case Search" box and enter: " state street bank and trust company "
Direct link to the notice: http://www.gcginc.com/cases/pdf/STT/STT_Notice_7.8.13.pdf
Take your Unionism to the next step.
Finally: an 'app' that might make me want a fancy cell phone.
See where your car ranks on 'made in USA' content.
Did it ever occur to you that
union workers aren't overpaid?
YOU are being underpaid?